Thursday 23 August 2007

Landscape Paintings - For Sale

Some of these paintings have strong influences from Hundertwasser and Klimt. These are two favourite artists who I like to interpret with my own ideas.


Road Runner (Oil on Canvas, 100 x 100 cm).
Sold



Hot Sunflowers (Oil on Canvas, 100 x 60 cm)


Farm Poppies, Oil on Canvas, 90 x 100 cm,




Austrian Land (1)
(Oil on Canvas, 80 x 40cm)








Austrian Land (2)
(Oil on Canvas)





Austrian Land (3)
(Oil on Canvas, 40 x 100)












The paintings are for sale unless I have entered "unavailable" or "sold" into it's description. Please contact me andbruck@yahoo.co.nz.
Prints. I can also arrange for prints to be made in any particular material such as canvas.
Rental of paintings is also possible for offices etc, please contact me to discuss this.
Posting: I have sent paintings all the way to New Zealand from Austria so posting them to you is no problem. I charge standard postal rates plus 5 euros for packaging costs.
I hope you enjoyed the paintings.